Off Ice Strength & Conditioning
Prerequisite - Passed USFSA Pre-Preliminary
Moves in the Field Test
Eligible skaters must have passed Pre-Pre MIF and be age 10-18
Thursdays: 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/8, 11/29, 12/6, 12/13
Time of class: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
Location: Nantucket Cycling and Fitness Center, 25 Young's Way
Portion of this class will be subsidized by the Bill Belichick Foundation Grant
is $100 for the ten classes, registration is for the complete session
Sign Ups must be completed in either online or in person by Saturday, September 8
space is limited
to d of the class
– no drop ins will be available due to
the structure of the class
- in the event of a cencallation a make-up class will be scheduled
Off Ice Strength & Conditioning Class
be taught by: Stacey Moran
· Core strength and stability
· Strength and Power
· Class size will be limited to provide the best one on one evaluation and instruction
· First Session will be a participant evaluation and goal setting session
· Each class will include a warm-up, strength and endurance, and cool
down with static flexibility
Any injuries must be reported to the instructor
Email includes link to website and pdf of registration form.
All participants must sign up online or in person.
Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or delivered to the dropbox at the rink office.
Class size is limited to 12 skaters for this session
Due to the structure of the class, no drop ins will be available
NSC will subsidize a portion of the class with funds received from the Bill Belichick
The remaining cost is $100 for the complete
session of classes.
Payment will be due at your first class.